Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Back to the waiting game.



Nicole and I had shared many text over the course of the last few weeks, getting to know one another and sharing our hopes and dreams for the baby.  We had decided together that a 3D ultrasound would be a neat thing to have for both of us.  I called and scheduled one as soon as I could. I sent Nicole a text on Friday to let her know what time and give her the address, she said she couldn't wait!

We had scheduled it for yesterday afternoon (Tuesday), I hadn't spoken to Nicole since last Friday, but knew she had all of the information about the appointment.  We were so excited to see her again and get to see our new baby growing and moving around. We arrived at the ultrasound clinic on time and checked in but Nicole wasn't there yet, so we waited...and waited...and waited.  By this time it was 30 minutes past, so I called our agency.  They let me know that they had just heard from Nicole and she was having second thoughts... my heart just sank.  The tears just rolled down my face as we made the hour car ride home.  My worst fear was coming true.

So we are back to the waiting game, just waiting for our agency to match us with another little angel.  We know that this is God's plan and we are just waiting to see what is next for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment